Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Minnie Mouse Bowtique

Anyone who has kids knows about The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Minnie's "Bowtique".  Well, that is the girls favorite thing right now and has been for some time.  I thought it was only appropriate to have their 2nd birthday with this as the theme.  I am so excited about this party.  I'm not sure why.  I guess because this year the girls will really get into it because we are having a bouncy house, pinata, "bowtique" station where you make your own hair bow for girls and make your own bow tie for boys, and face painting! I cannot believe they are going to be two!

I am OBSESSED with Etsy and for the past two years have gotten all of my decorations and ideas from them.  Here are the invitations I designed for this year. 

Not the best quality picture


No comments:

Post a Comment