Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2 Year Check Up

The girls had another great day at school yesterday!  We are so happy with their school and teachers.  We have open house for them tomorrow night.  I can't believe we have made it to this point.  Anyway, I took the girls to their 2 year check up yesterday after school and here are their latest stats:

Allie
Weight  27.11 lbs (92%)
Height   36 in (56%)

Olivia
Weight  31.4 lbs (90%)
Height   36.5 in (96%)

The girls did great!  They LOVE their nurse and Dr. Adams.  He was so impressed with their vocabulary and how well they put sentences together.  I told him that he tells every mom that and he said, "No Anna.  I'm serious.  I cannot believe how well they talk and how advance they are."  That makes me feel great that they are ahead of the curve.

Below are a few pictures from the beach with my Dad, Lillian's Baptism, and the girls party from this summer.  Have a great day!!
Allie enjoying a juice box on the beach.  Tough life

My Dad with Lillian Claire. This makes my heart melt

"Look at that bird!"

Twins with their cousin Koen.

Lillian Claire trying to take my camera

"Really Mom?"

The preview of the table before the birthday party.
Pinata
I cut the cake before I could get a picture of her cake
My beautiful sister and me after Lillian's Baptism at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment