Monday, March 16, 2009

R & R

With our crazy schedules these days, Justin and I hardly ever get to see our parents. We decided to take my spring break and go to St. Croix, where my Mom and Step Dad live, so that we could visit them in paradise. We are super excited and I can not wait to get a tan and some relaxation without 500 teenagers around. God knows I love each and every last one of them, but it's time for a break. Plus, Justin and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary last Tuesday. WOO-HOO!!!! We've been together for almost 7 and a half years, and married during 2 of those years. I know we still have a journey ahead of us, but sometimes it feels like we've been married for 20 years. I was looking over our wedding pictures tonight and every time I look at them, I find something more hilarious each time. Such as, as Justin and I are having our first dance, my brother is in the background with my sister. Stan and Whitney are in what looks like an intense conversation. Well, the photographer (who was amazing and I will never use anyone else or trust anyone else other than him) took so many pictures that each picture is like a flip book of that particular moment. So, the next picture shows Whitney and Stan running towards the dance floor to join Justin and I. The look on Whitney's face is priceless. She is laughing so hard that spit is flying out of her mouth (Sorry Whit......I am laughing so hard right now just thinking out it). Stan is looking at Whitney with a look of total disgust and hilarity. Whitney looks as if she is also about to trip over her extremely long dress. GOOD TIMES!!! I hope to find something just as funny next time.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined the blogger world! It's a great way for family and friends to keep up with what's going on in your life. Have a great time in St. Croix. My FAVORITE place on earth is St. John - if you guys have a chance, take a boat over there and do some rounds of fruity cocktails! :-)

    ReplyDelete