Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good Days and Bad Days

I was aware of the changes that would happen and very aware that my body would be changing. I wouldn't change any of it for anything in the world. There are days where I think I'm not going to make it through the day because of my being sick. The only time i seem to feel better is when I'm either asleep or in the shower/bath. Yesterday i was in the grocery store picking up some stuff for Justin (he's a little sick) and I haven't had any serious problems with smells until yesterday. I practically ran through the poultry, seafood, and other meats sections. People were looking at me and tilting their heads wondering what was wrong with me. As if it couldn't get any worse, i ran into someone from work and they wanted to talk. I didn't know whether to cut her off mid sentence or say excuse me and run the the bathroom. I finally hurried the conversation and made it to the "safe" zone........the check out line.
There are good days and there are bad days. Unfortunately, this was a BAD day. I was talking to my Mom over Christmas and told her that some times it's so hard to believe that there are two actual babies growing inside of me. Some days I scare myself and think to myself somethings wrong. I have been assured that I will know if or when something is wrong. I see now why my mother and all mothers worry about their children. It doesn't start when they are born. It starts when they are itty bitty. I won't ever make fun of my mother again for being over protective!! i completely understand what she feels like.
We have 9 more weeks until we find out what our babies are going to be. YAY!!! I know our families are tired of waiting on buying baby clothes and we are ready to put our nursery together. Keep your prayers going for us and have a great NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment