Friday, December 18, 2009

8 Weeks


Well, the appointment went well today. We found out that even though my projected due date is July 20, 2010, since we are having multiples it looks like we will be delivering on or around June 15, 2010. This will be the week after my best friends wedding in which I am Matron of Honor. WHEW!! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to make it. Everything else is good and we are tracking my size by taking little snapshots every four weeks. The one just posted is at 8 weeks. Thanks for all of your prayers and continue to pray for us please.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that cute belly! Pregnancy is the most amazing thing (besides actually having a child). I know that you and Justin are thrilled! Congratulations again. We couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you guys. I want to see you all very soon. Please keep posting so that I can keep up. I need an updated picture of your belly. Pregnant bellies are the best!!!! We love y'all and hope to see you soon!!! You all are in my prayers each and every day!!!!

    ReplyDelete