Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Name Game
































































































































































We have ended the name game. Though there was never really a big "debate" on names since we have been talking about names since the day we talked about starting a family. The girls names will be Olivia Grace Armstrong and Alexandra Lynn Armstrong (Allie).

We went to the doctor today for a follow-up appointment from Birmingham. All is good with heartbeats fast and perfect!! I have mentioned before about how crazy our doctor is and every time we go it is always a "show." He tickled us today by telling us stories of very HEAVY women being pregnant or "getting" pregnant. You can imagine how that conversation went. Anyway, he measured me at 23 weeks, but I am only 20 weeks today. That is completely normal for someone carrying "multiples." My sister loves to say that I'm carrying multiples. Since I have been pregnant I have gained a total of 10 pounds. That is a huge accomplishment for me since all of the doctors were worried about my lack of weight gain. My belly is getting bigger by the day it seems.

Last night I was in the bath tub (my nightly ritual and relaxation) when I felt the babies moving. They usually move throughout the day and especially when I get into a warm bath. Last night the coolest thing happened that I have yet to see. The babies were kicking up a storm and I saw the babies actually kick through my stomach. I freaked and was so excited because I have heard stories and read articles about babies doing this. I immediately called for Justin to come and see/feel them do this. Justin has felt them move but it has been flutters that he can feel. So, last night with some coaching on my part he could feel and see the babies move/kick/hit. I know that I am not the first person to have a baby or babies, but it is just such an amazing miracle to see this and go through it. God is certainly amazing!!!!
We have new pictures from Birmingham and I have to say that some of these pictures are very confusing if you have no idea what you are looking for. I apologize for not putting captions/descriptions next to each picture as I have no clue on what I am looking at. Enjoy!!! Keep praying and thank you to everyone that has been so supportive and continues to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment