Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mommies little helper

Olivia does not want to miss anything.  She LOVES to be held ALL the time.  Not a good thing for mommy and daddy. We have tried to ween her from this and it's a work in progress.  Last night she was really wanting to be in the action and had not slept all day so she was ill and tired.  I decided to give in a little bit and instead of holding her I put on the baby bjorn carrier and she helped me wash bottles last night.  Both of the girls love the water so I thought this would excite her and satisfy her.  She LOVED it.  She was curious about the brush I was using so I gave her the little nipple sized brush and she held on to it while I washed bottles.  She looks so uncomfortable but loved every minute of it. 



Allie was asleep and didn't feel like playing this time.  Every morning when they wake up they are ready to go and have a ball playing while I get ready for work.  It hurts me to leave when they are the having so much fun and I can't stay and play. 

Last night was the first night that Olivia slept from 9:00 pm to 6:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's been sleeping all night (all night for us has been 9:30-4:00/4:30 am).  Praise the LORD!!!! We were so happy that she got her sleep in since she didn't sleep yesterday.  She is well rested and so are we.  Allie is still getting up between 1:00 and 2:00 for a bottle but Justin has been so sweet to get up with her so I can sleep.  What a great husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment