Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 2

Well, we are still here at the hospital.  Even though all the staff here is amazing, we are so ready to go home.  We miss Allie and I miss my bed.  I will say that Olivia is feeling much better and is even laughing and cutting up with Justin right now.  The Doctor came back by around lunch and told us to wait a little longer and see how or if she digests any of the formula we have given her today.  She has not digested any of it.........yet.  While sitting and playing the waiting game here are a few pictures.

 This is my best friend in the mornings! My wonderful, sweet, darling husband brought me my energy for the day this morning.
 Olivia rolling around and working on getting back to her old self.
Justin feeding Olivia before her nap this morning.  Oh man this makes me have chills.  He is such a great Dad.

Justin has been with Allie in the evenings and I've been staying here with Olivia in the hospital.  I sure miss my bed but most of all I miss being with both of my girls and having our special time together.  This is the very first time the girls have EVER been apart from one another.  Maryann has been a life saver to us with Allie.  I don't know what I would do without her.  Please keep praying that Olivia gets better and we can go go home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment