Monday, November 8, 2010

Is Chirstmas here already?

It's official.  The department stores have made it clear.  CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND COMING FAST!  It seems like yesterday Justin and I were celebrating Christmas as parents to be and now........WHEW! We are celebrating it as a family with two BEAUTIFUL girls.  God is good. 

Saturday morning was fun.  We had pictures made for family/Christmas/four month old pictures.  The photographer ended up being a sorority sister of mine from my freshman year.  I haven't seen her in eight years.  Small world.  Erica said that the pictures will be ready this week some time.  I can't wait to see them.  As soon as I can, I'll post them.  Until then, here is a preview.   

Here is a picture of myself with Olivia on the left and Allie on the right before Erica (the photographer) got to the house.
Here is a picture of the Angels taking a nap from posing. Olivia on the left and Allie on the right.









No comments:

Post a Comment