Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playing Nice

People all the time ask me if the girls are aware of each other or do I think they know they are sisters.  Well, I can honestly say YES to both questions.  They are always looking at each other as if they know there are two of them.  Twins are awesome and I couldn't imagine only having one child.  This past week Olivia decided to put her toys on hold and focus on Allie.  Olivia is obsessed with Allie and wants to play so bad.  Here are a few pictures of Olivia trying to play with Allie.  I'm not so sure that Allie was in the mood, LOL.
O-Left and A-right.  Before lunch.  they love their new bibs.

After breakfast.  Olivia loves this block and Allie loves her lion.

I swapped their toys and neither on them liked that idea.

Especially Olivia. 

OPEN WIDE!!!!


I love you, sissy.



I wish this shot came out better.  You can't see Allie's smile here.  Allie was laughing at Olivia.


The girls love playing in the kitchen while I cook.


Allie was trying to get out of eating her peas.

Olivia and her natural curious self.

Allie watching Olivia.

Allie laughing at Justin.

Thats' right! Olivia has found Ava and is obsessed with her!

Allie was not happy about this.  HEHEHE

After her bottle at night, Allie doesn't hang around to watch t.v..  She is out.  As a matter of fact, she falls asleep while eating.  I have to wake her up so that she will finish.

I was chatting with a coworker the other day and she has a baby boy exactly one month younger than our girls.  She was asking how twins are (time wise, money wise, etc.).  Some how we only covered the topic of formula.  I told her that we go through 2 48 oz cans of formula a week and she about passed out.  I don't know any different so of course I didn't think and still don't think that is a lot.  Anyway, here is a picture of what I do every night in addition to laundry, washing bottles, cleaning toys, sweeping, eating dinner, cooking, bathing, and feeding everyone.  It's the hardest job in the world, but I LOVE every tiring moment and wouldn't change one thing.
I would be lost without my blender.  We have to use this every night.  We make 64 oz every night and let it settle over night and fill 10-11 bottles the next morning for the day. 

Second batch.

After the girls go to bed, Justin and I finish our nightly chores and crash on the sofa to watch a show and do laundry together.  Here is my view from the couch while doing laundry.  A Christmas tree brings a smile to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment