Monday, February 14, 2011

A Full February

Before I begin my post, I have BIG news.  We have had two HUGE things pop up this week.  Olivia got her first tooth the day before Justin's birthday (2/8/11).  The day after Justin's birthday (2/10/11), Allie got her first tooth in.  It has been a busy February so far. 

Also, we have a crawler and a half!! That's right.  Olivia is going EVERYWHERE and Allie is on her way, too.  I realized this past weekend how non-baby proof our house really is.  We have work to do!!
Olivia on her way to the kitchen to make breakfast
Allie and Olivia turned 7 months old on Monday .Where has the time gone?  Time really does fly when you are having the time of your life.  The months just seem to fly by.  February has always been a busy month for us and continues to be.

Some special days this month include:
  • Uncle Stan's birthday (Feb. 7)
  • Justin's birthday Wednesday (Feb. 9)
  • Valentine's Day (Feb. 14)
  • Dennis' birthday (Feb. 18)
  • Paw Paw's birthday (Feb. 22)
  • A visit from Aunt Whit
  • A visit from Gandy
  • A visit from Gigi
  • A trip with Maryann (Mae Mae) and Papa Phil to Biloxi
I'm sure that I am forgetting a birthday or two or another special event.  Please forgive me if I have.  Here are the girls 7 Month Stats:

Allie......
  • Loves her walker and scoots all over the house in it. She and Olivia play bumper cars.
  • Continues to be amazed by her daddy's goofy noises and faces
  • Reflux is 90% gone
  • ENT Doctor said she is perfectly fine and she should grow out of the malacia by 18 months (WHEW)
  • Weighs 19 pounds 10 1/2 ounces
  • 27 1/4 inches long
  • Is fascinated by the dogs
  • Trying to crawl by rocking back and forth on all fours
  • Sitting up from the floor all by HERSELF
  • Is definitely a mama's girl
Olivia.....
  • LOVES to yell and scream (happy yells and screams).  She loves her voice
  • Loves to be tickled and moves all over the place
  • Weighs 21 pounds
  • 28 1/2 inches long
  • Wants to eat our smallest dog, Ava
  • Loves the blinds on the windows
  • Crawling EVERYWHERE
  • Sitting up by herself
  • Favorite new spot: underneath their jumper/exersaucer
I have to give a special thanks to a woman who I could not make it through the day without, Maryann (Mae Mae).  Thank you Maryann.  I DO NOT know what I would do without you.  I honestly adore you and appreciate everything that you do for myself and the girls.  You are an Angel and we love you!!!!

A taste of how wonderful Mae Mae is to us.
Allie was sick last week and Justin had to work nights.  I had not gotten ANY sleep and Maryann volunteered (in other words, would not take no for an answer) to stay with us.  She stayed with me and let me sleep while she tended to the girls at night and then stayed all day with my sick babies.  I don't deserve her. 

THANK YOU, MAE MAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

One last exciting thing and I feel terrible for not doing this earlier.  CONGRATS to Mallory and Timmy on their engagement,  Justin's sister Mallory is getting married to an awesome guy on September 23, 2011 in Opelika.  We can't wait to have Timmy join the family and Justin cannot wait to have another male in the family.  LOL!

Mae Mae with the girls

Olivia's new favorite thing to eat is the wall.  I don't know.  Don't ask

Olivia's new favorite spot to hide.

Allie tickled herself

Watch out Olivia, Allie is on a mission. 
Road Kill!

Olivia was teasing Ava.  Nah Nah na boo boo!

This makes my heart smile.

Olivia was so excited to go go go!

Allie
Hands down, this is the best picture EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment