Friday, April 29, 2011

Allie takes a Step

Wednesday Allie took her first step!!  I am so excited about this because both Justin and I were there to witness it, together.  Let me be clear, though.  She is not walking by herself.  She can stand by herself and balance without holding on to anything.  She did this the other night as she let go of my leg after pulling up on it and I backed away from her and motioned for her to come to me.  She took one step and I was so excited I grabbed her up and kissed her as much as I could.  She probably would have taken more steps had I let her keep going.  I was too excited by gosh.  I immediately started calling our family.  The picture below was taken with Justin's phone.  Allie is standing by herself in the middle of the room trying to figure out where to go.  WAY TO GO, ALLIE!!!!!

Excuse our house.  It looks like an atomic bomb went off in our den.
You can see Olivia in the background trying to get to the computer on the table.  We were skyping with my Mom at the time.  The girls love skyping.  They know more about the computer than I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment