Monday, April 4, 2011

A Kind Act

Today I was moved.  This may sound like something so small to you but it moved me.  Often times we are reminded that there are still kind people out there in this crazy world.  Today, I found one.  I made a fast run to Chick-Fil-A for lunch before my next student today.  I ordered at the window and waited in line to pay.  As I reached the window to pay and get my order the sweet girl said to me, "The lady in front of you paid for your lunch."  I said, "Excuse me?"  The young girl said that the lady was listening to a christian radio station and they encourage people each day to do a kind act for someone each day.  Well, this sweet woman in front of me left me emotionally moved along with the note below.  The girl at the window saw that I was moved and asked me if I was okay.  I don't know why I got so teary eyed.  I encourage you to do an act of kindness for someone you don't know today....................I have :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment