Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it Time?

Well, we went to the doctor today for yet another check up.  I am 28 weeks but am measuring 35 weeks.  WOW!!  The thing is, I don't feel that big and don't look that big (says everyone around me).  The doctor says everything is perfect with the babies, as well as with me.  The only thing that worries him is that I will have pre-term labor.  So far so good, though.  The babies are weighing in at 2 1/2- 3 lbs a piece.  As we were at the front desk making our final appointments I had my calendar out.  I started writing down appointments as the nurse called them out and realized...........is it time?  Are Allie and Olivia really going to be here in 8 weeks?  Doctor G is still saying that I won't go past 35 weeks (the week of June 15th), which isn't bad, even though my original due date is July 20th.  I am praying that at least make it to my best friends wedding on June 5th.  The babies are getting so big that they are running out of room and I think they are ill.  Please pray that everything continues to go well and I can make it to my BFF's wedding.  LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment