Thursday, April 8, 2010

OH BABY!!

My wonderful friends from back home threw myself, Olivia, and Allie a baby shower Easter weekend.  Here are some of the pictures that captured the moments.  We had a great time catching up and spending time together.  I miss them so much.  Thank you ladies for everything that you did and continue to do!!



Me, Lee J., and Lori H. (the trio) at Lee's bridal shower earlier that day.




Me, Whitney, and Mom (Mimi)


The more and more I see pictures of the 3 of us, I see how I look more like my mother.  It has taken years for me to see how Whit and I favor and I see it even more now than ever.













Mrs. Kathy, Lori H., Me, Amy W., Meredith T., and Lee J.

The hostesses of the shower! Thank you ladies.







Mom (Mimi), Me, Mrs. Darlene (Gigi)

What hot Grandma's!!!!












I realize my face is covered (i'm glad), but are these bloomers not the most adorable things?  A dear friend, Heather, had these made along with matching burp cloths.  I cried at the first site of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment