Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Number 3 Update

We have been so busy with the girls that I have not had a chance to update you all on baby number 3.  We are in fact only having one this time around.  We will not find out what we are having until October 4, 2011.  It seems so far away but I know it will be here before we know it. 

I am 14 weeks pregnant and we are due on February 16, 2012.  My BP, blood work, weight, and anything else that the Doctor tests is perfect so far.  I have actually lost weight from being sick.  Not a big deal since it is common.  I remember with the girls I lost 10 pounds and didn't gain any until about 16 weeks and that week I gained 10 pounds.  That was crazy.  Anyway, the baby is doing great.  The first ultrasound had the heartbeat at 136 beats per minute which led us to believe this would be a boy.  The second ultrasound showed the heart rate at 184 beats per minute.  Big difference.  This may be another girl.  Either way we are very excited and thrilled to welcome another miracle to our family.

 It has taken me a little longer to wrap my brain around the fact that in less than 6 months we will have three children.  I also thought about the fact that we will have had 3 children in 2 years.  Who does that?  US.  Our family is extremely supportive of us, as they have always been.  We aren't sure what the next six months holds for us but I am requesting that you all pray for us for many reasons.  One, that this pregnancy goes a smoothly as the last.  Two, that we figure out a way to manage three children and two careers.  Three, God will bless us with a healthy baby boy/girl.

I started back to work last week and it has been nice getting back into our "normal" routine.  The week I started back to work I found out that three of my friends are expecting their own children right after me (within 3-8 weeks after me).  Don't drink the water in Dothan.  I guess we will all go through this together and be fat and happy at the same time. 

Stay tuned for pictures from our beach trips this summer.  Have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment