Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Hair Cut

Justin and I took the girls to get their very first hair cut a few weeks ago.  Allie was in desperate need of a hair cut.  She was beginning to get a baby mullet.  Here are some pictures we took on our phones of them getting their hair cut.  The pictures are not the best quality.  I still can't believe I forgot my camera.

First up Was Olivia.  She wasn't crazy about someone touching her head but warmed up when she saw herself in the mirror.  She loves to look at herself.  So vein.



Allie's turn.  She LOVED every minute of it.  We gave her a toy to play with and she sat still the entire time and laughed. 



These are just random pictures I thought that I would share.



Olivia loves to push Allie around in the car. I had to slow her down before she ran into the wall and we had a collision.

Olivia LOVES to tickle Allie and makes the "tickle, tickle, tickle" sound when she does it.  It is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment