Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Better Late Than Never

So let me start by saying how ashamed of myself that I am.  We have been so busy with the girls, trips, friends, family, and doctors appointments that I have not had any time to open my laptop.  Please forgive me.  I am not going to say a lot because I know that all you want to see are pictures.  After all, that's the best part........right? 

July 7th--Allie and Olivia's first birthday

The girls actual birthday
Olivia intently watching Mickey Mouse


Allie got tickled at me

Mom and Dennis came over for the day of the girls actual birthday and we sang happy birthday to them with their very own cakes.

Allie digging in.

"I'm next"
"Thanks Mimi!"


The Birthday Party
The pictures are out of order.  Sorry for those who wanted a play by play with the pics.

Daddy with Allie and Mommy with Olivia.

Gandy with his birthday girls

"CAKE!!!!!!!!"

This play house was a HUGE hit.  Thank you Papa Bo and Gigi!

I have to say that our girls love to cook.  They make us dishes everyday.

Clean up time

Gigi with her birthday girls


"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"


The loot



"Move over, Sis, I'm driving."

Two of my best friends surprised us and drove down from Nashville at 3:00 am to make it to the party in time.  Thank you, Amy and Lori!! I love ya'll so much.

Look how the water turned red.  It was by far the messiest bath I have ever seen.

Madalyn helping the girls open presents.


One word for this disaster............Domination



Again........................Domination

"Try some, Gandy"

"Try mine, too"


"Hehehehehehe, bath time"

Let the games begin


We bought the girls pots and pans that look like mine in hopes they would leave mine alone.  WRONG.
"Now where is that saute dish?"


Aunt Whit being brave.  Don't worry, they got her good after the picture.

Aunt Whit with her birthday girls

The kids corner

"Do you mind?  I'm bathing"


Mae Mae with the birthday girls

Allie kept saying "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm" and each time she got louder.  It was classic

I thought these were very appropriate for the occasion.

This bow was a lost cause with Olivia.

Aunt Mal (the future Mrs. Cutts) with the birthday girls.

Aunt Chris and Aunt Denise drove down for the party, too.  Thanks ladies!!!

"Watch out for us, here we come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment