Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A First

This weekend was the first time that I have not been with my babies since I found out I was pregnant.  Though I missed them uncontrolably, the mini vacation was nice.  My dear friend Amy is getting married next weekend and we went to New Orleans for her bachelorette trip.  My Mom and step dad live in Biloxi and Justin had to work, so I loaded the girls up and head to Mimi and Pop Diddy's house.  I left the "Itinerary" for the girls and every possible emergency number that I could think of.  I'm very OCD and WAY over protective.  I said my good byes to my angels and forced myself out of the door.  They were in very good hands.  I had to stop myself from calling every five minutes.  I did, however, request pictures via picture messaging from Mom.  So, here is a picture of the girls chilling in Biloxi.  If you cannot read their shirts, they say "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"  My Mom found these when the girls were itty bitty and I have been waiting forever to put the girls in them.  Hilarious.
Allie got cut off a little.  Their house quickly became a play ground just like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment