Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little of This and A Little of That

So, as I have mentioned before, the girls are obsessed with the MMC (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).  As young as they are they recognize everything about this show.  They recognize everything from the sound of Mickey Mouse to the Hot Dog Dance.  Justin, Maryann, and I are professionals at this by now.  At the beginning of each show Mickey and the clubhouse members present a task for the day/episode and they get help from their trusty helper called Tootles (I have no idea if that is spelled correctly).  Tootles helps figure out the task with different items and a special item that is used last called the Mystery Mouse-ka-tool (again, I have no idea if that is spelled correctly).  I'm explaining this to you for  a reason.  When Mickey and the gang introduce the tools for the day they always get to the last ka-tool and this is the Mystery one.  Allie and Olivia LOVE this one.  I don't know why.  I don't know if it's because of the funny shape of the question mark or the way they introduce it, but man do they love it.  Here is a picture I snapped yesterday morning.  I'm a dork, I know.

The Mystery Mouse-ka-tool

Allie passed out after her breakfast while we were out to eat.  She was full and happy.

Allie and Olivia with their formula cans.  I decided to get a little creative and put some items (safe) in the cans and let the girls jam out.  They love these more than their other toys.  I should have done this a long time ago.  We would have saved a ton of money of toys.


My cousin Brandi had her second baby boy this past week and here he is! Mayson is his name and Big brother is Brody.  I could squeeze him all day.  Congratulations to Shane and Brandi!!!!! We love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment