Friday, January 14, 2011

Six Months and Growing

         I have to admit, I cry a little bit when I look at pictures of my beautiful babies or talk about them to people.  The girls turned 6 months old on Friday, January 7, 2011 and it just about made me sick.  Allie is such a sweet and loving baby.  She loves to snuggle and laugh.  Her face will make your heart melt.  She is sitting up so well and has the absolute best posture.  She is trying to figure out how to crawl by doing her inch worm impression.  Olivia is so funny and a joy to watch explore.  She is starting to crawl and wants to stand up so bad she can taste it. 



Allie in the nursery last night.  I love her bib.  She is constantly mistaken for a boy and we wanted to put a stop to it.  I wish you could see how straight she is sitting up. 

Olivia in the nursery last night trying to crawl.  She went from one side of the room to the other in less than a couple of minutes.  I can see that we are going to get much busier.

 We went to the doctor today for their 6 month check up and shots.  Here are their latest stats:

Allie
Weight 19 2.5 lbs      96th Percentile 
Height 27 inches        83rd  Percentile
Head 42 cm       

Olivia
Weight 20lbs             96th  Percentile
Height 28 inches        96th Percentile
Head  41cm       
I cannot believe how big they are getting.  When people ask how old the girls are and I tell them, their eyes get huge and say "Really, they're so big."  My reply is, "They're juicy and healthy."  I did ask the doctor today about their weight and if they need to cut back on the "snacks."  He said that they are perfect and not to change  their diet, in fact they may could eat more since they are so active.  I told him no, they eat plenty! LOL.  All in all our girls are healthy and growing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment