Monday, January 3, 2011

Catch Up

I decided to take a break from posting for a few weeks and spend the much needed quality time with my girls.  There isn't much to say about the past two weeks so I will sum it up in a few words............................... absolute bliss. 

I never thought that I would be at a point in my life where I was so happy.  Don't get me wrong, the day I met and then married Justin was the happiest day of my life, but having children is a whole new level of happiness.  WOW, I can't believe they will be 6 months old this week.  Last night I was playing with the girls on our home made pallet in the living room while Justin laid on the couch watching us.  The girls were not in the best mood due to not napping very well that day.  Even though they were exhausted they were so much fun.  Believe it or not, I didn't want to put them to bed.  I was having fun.  Here are a few new updates with the girls:

Allie.......
  • Loves her feet.  She can put both in her mouth at the same time.
  • Loves to laugh and smile
  • Can't get enough of her excersaucer
  • Is mesmerized by Ava
  • Has found her tongue
  • Rolls over in the middle of the night and will talk/scream to be turned over.  She can do it by herself, she just chooses not to.
  • Gives me a bath while she takes a bath.  She loves to splash water.
Olivia.......
  • Loves to be held up and turned over.
  • Talks while eating
  • Blows bubbles while eating (this is very frustrating)
  • Is obsessed with any animal
  • Loves to stand and take steps.  She's getting pretty good (oh Lord!)
  • Is doing a funny inch worm crawl
Below is the past two weeks.  Enjoy!!





The girls bloomers for Christmas morning.

My Mom made these onesies.


Aunt Whit playing at Gigi and Papa Bo's.

This is Granny Lacy.  The girls Great Great Grandmother!



Uncle Hal.  He loves his nieces!

Aunt Chris with the girls.

Gigi with the girls.

Grandma with the girls.  Their Great Grandmother.
 The girls racked up on toys, clothes, food, diapers, etc!!  Thanks Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles, and Santa!!



WHEW! Opening presents is tough work!

Allie found her tongue this day.  It was the funniest thing watching her figure it out.
Gandy with Olivia.

 The girls figured out some way to get the tissue paper out of the presents and start opening presents before Christmas.

Olivia caught on camera sneaking into presents early.

Allie decided to try her luck.

I see you.

Is anyone looking?

Poor Allie was teething BAD this day, so Justin was brushing her gums.  Daddy made it all better.


Gandy and Olivia

Aunt Whit Whit and me.



I smell food.

Yummy! Formula!

Seriously, Mom?

Winston was not happy about getting the boot outside.


Forget the penguin.  My bow is awesome!

Olivia in her stocking.  They are 3 feet long!  Santa was very nice to them.

Daddy with Allie.

Gandy with the girls in their stockings.

Olivia with Carlos (the penguin)

Uncle Stan drove down to spend Christmas with us.

Where's that bow?

We are going to play a little Christmas music.

I'm always happy after a nap.

I want to sit up so bad!




Gigi and Papa Bo were very good to the girls. 
Jamie, P.J., Haley, and Drew with the girls.  P.J. came back for a 2 week leave from over seas to spend Christmas.

Papa Bo helping Allie open her loot.
Sweet Angels

We can do it, Mom! Don't help!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment