Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Phone Dump

Inspired by a friend, I decided to go through my phone and clean out my pictures.  This is strictly a post of pictures and comments.  That's all anyone ever wants to see anyway, right?  ENJOY! 

Olivia reading in her favorite spot. 

Our little pumpkins.  The third spot is reserved for Lillian next year.

Olivia clucking.

The girls LOVED the farm animals at the pumpkin patch.  We didn't get to stay long since mommy forgot her battery to her camera and the offical patch had not opened yet.

Allie saw a cow.


Allie went shopping for me to cook dinner

Special delivery for mommies birthday!!

Allie being silly with Gandy's sunglasses.

Meet vampire Tigger.  This was given to me by one of my students who has Asperger's Syndrome.  If you know anything about Asperger's then you know it is a form of Autism.  The child who gave this to me kept telling me that he had something to give my little girls.  Well, last week he came into my office first thing at 7:30 sharp and handed me a bag and said, "This is what I was telling you about."  I opened it and he explained what it was.  I immediately plugged it in to my wall and we watched Tigger grow.  He kept saying over and over, "Your babies will love it."  This child is not particularly in to hugs, so I asked him if I could hug him and he didn't say anything.  So, I didn't push him.  He saw the tears in my eyes as I thanked him and he threw his arms around me and squeezed me so hard and said "Thank you for everything, Mrs. Armstrong.  I'm going to miss you a lot."  Of course, more tears.  Anyway, I took this home to the girls.  Allie went crazy over it and was not scared of it.  Olivia, however, ran and cried when she saw it.  She loves it now that she has warmed up to it.   

Olivia

Saturday, we had a yard sale and my Sister, my Dad, and sister in law came to help.  We made a ton of money, which I wasn't expecting to do.  Thanks to Aunt Whit Whit, my head sales person!!!  Olivia and Allie came out for a bit and Olivia found a pot that Aunt Mallory was selling.  The girl loved this pot.  She decided to test it out and see how much it could hold.  Hypothesis confirmed: Pot can hold 25.12 pounds of baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment