Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quicky Post: Fall Break

The girls and I have been staying pretty busy since Thursday.  After I got off work, I came home and picked up the girls and Justin.  We went to the park and let the girls go wild.  Little did we know that they would wear us out even more. 

Friday came and the girls and I took a trip to the mall.  We shopped till we dropped.  The girls did so good.  No fussing, no crying, and not even a single attempt to jump out of the stroller.  Below is a picture of Allie when we pulled into the driveway that afternoon.  She was exhausted.


By the end of the day, I was pooped, too.  I was so tired that when I went to bath the girls that night, I forgot one important thing.  Can you figure it out?  If you can't see the picture very well, I forgot to take Olivia's socks off.  Olivia didn't even mind.  Justin was undressing Allie for me and said, "You know she still has her socks on?"  I laughed so hard at myself for doing that.  I told my Mom what I did and her comment to me was, "At least you took their diapers off."  So true, Mom!!!!  Glad I can laugh about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment