Monday, October 3, 2011

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was so nice.  The weather was perfect and we did not have one place to be for once.  We have been going, going, and going for the last few months and have not spent a weekend at home as a family in I can't tell you how long.  It was nice to not have a weekend of family time with just myself, Justin, and the girls.  We had such a nice weekend.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  Have a great week!!!!

Allie eating her blueberries.  Can you tell she loves her berries?

I swear I did not do a thing to make this child smile.  The girls favorite thing to do now is smile.  Good thing I have a camera near by at all times. 

 Allie playing with her duck that this sweet older man up the street made for them. They love these ducks so much.  She was all dressed up for Church yesterday.  The bow did not last long but Justin managed to sneak it in her hair without her knowing.
So, I'm not sure why this picture won't rotate.  Sorry.  Olivia watching "Chuggington" before Church yesterday morning.  Her bow did not last long either.  Thank goodness Justin is my bow attendant and can get them in there better than I can.  Thanks Justin!


No comments:

Post a Comment