Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lillian Claire's Baby Shower

Our wonderful family and friends threw Lillian and me a shower this weekend to celebrate her arrival in just 3 very short weeks.  The shower was beautiful, the company was wonderful, and the presents were amazing.  Thank you to my Sister-in-Law (Mallory), Mother-in-Law (Darlene), my Mom, and Mrs. Indyia for everything this weekend.  We appreciate everything you all have done and continue to do.  Below are some pictures from this weekend. 

We are done with Lillian's nursery (I'll post pictures soon).  The only thing left is to hang a picture frame and for some reason I can't ever remember to do it.  It is hard to believe that we will have three cribs in our house at one time.  I am very eager to meet this Prissy little girl.  She is very active and is very ready to meet the world.  We go back to the doctor tomorrow for my 37 week check-up and will continue to go weekly now.  We are going to get an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big Miss Lillian is and get an estimate of how big she will be on February 10th!!!. 

Stay tuned for weekly updates on Lillian Claire. 

My wonderful Sister, Whitney and me


Beautiful

Too Cute for Allie and Olivia

Allie and Olivia have matching blankets with their initials



No comments:

Post a Comment