Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Even though we are not parents yet, I felt that it was appropriate to acknowledge Justin as a Daddy.  This is a picture of Justin in the nursery as we were hanging the final details on the walls.  My sister took this picture of me a few weeks ago in my Dad's back yard.  His camera is amazing and takes awesome pictures.  I had it matted and framed for Justin and wrote a letter and had it put on the back.  He was speechless and absolutely loved it.  He is always talking to the girls and rubbing my belly.  He keeps saying that he's going to miss my big belly.  This way I figured he would remember the amazing adventure that we have had for the past 9 LONG months.  Happy Fathers Day, Justin!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture! You guys are so cute. I would never think to do something like that! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete