Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Well, I made it to the wedding, through the wedding, and home from the wedding.  WHEW!! Lee's wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we had so much fun.  Here are some pictures to help you capture the moment.


Myself, Amy, and Lori after the rehearsal and on the way to dinner.
Amy, Me, and Lori moments before the wedding.





Dad gettin' down like James Brown with all of the girls!!










Opelika Girls













Me and my sis, Whit.



















Melanie and me with our very pregnant bellies in 98 degree heat at the reception.  We were missing Ashley who is also expecting.










Justin and me at the reception in the ridiculous heat!















Landon and Lee off to the honeymoon!! She looked like she stepped out of a bridal magazine! GORGEOUS!!!!









The wedding was beautiful and the reception was heavenly.  It is always great to see everyone from back home, especially good girl friends.  Best Wishes Lee and Landon!!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute :). I know you are getting ready and I can not wait to meet the sweet little ones. I know Madalyn is going to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee's wedding was such a special time! Her getting married,you preggers, melanie and ashley preggers...we are all so lucky to still be so close to all the people we grew up with. Not many people can say that! I love you guys, and I am ever grateful to have wonderful friends like you! I can't wait to see the little princesses! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete