Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moving On

I have some very exciting news to share.  I have taken a new job with a private school here in Dothan called Houston Academy.  I am so happy about this career change, as is Justin.  I am going to miss my colleagues at HMS, but am very happy to be moving on.  The position I have decided to take is geared towards kids that move at a slower pace or need a little extra attention/help academically.  This will allow me to use my collaborative degree, which I haven't really had a chance to do.  Best of all, I won't have a class of my own.  I will make my own schedule and pull students daily.  I'm very excited about being able to work with students on a more one on one basis.  Best of all, my schedule will be more flexible for our new family.  The staff there is amazing and it's like another world!! Continue to pray for us.  We have 5 more weeks to go and I'm getting pretty uncomfortable.  We can't wait to meet these girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great opportunity! I love doing resource. By the way I need your email address to send you pictures. As a reminder... just in case you forgot! I loved seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete