Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The First of Many Firsts

First, I have to say that I am in love with this weather.  I cannot remember the last time it was so gorgeous.  Anyway, Sunday Justin and I took the girls on their very first picnic.  I'm making a big deal of this because ever since I can remember wanting to have kids a picnic with the family has been a must.  So, here are a few pictures and a video of our relaxing, wonderful, beautiful, and memorable FIRST picnic as a family.  Also, below are some pictures from the park Saturday and grilling out later that night. 




 
This is a video of me with Olivia (first) walking and then Allie walking.  Please excuse my extremely white complection.  Not only do I hate the sound of my voice on video but I hate my glowing white skin, too.  Next trip is to the beach to get a tan.  LOL. 
P.S. Justin didn't like me posting this video becuase of the comment he made about Olivia's shorts.  I think it's funny.

I'm Wild!

I bought the girls this cloth book with all sorts of pages of animals, textures, and sounds.  Their favorite page......the mirror.  The are so vane!!

Our beautiful babies in zebra print.  They make it work.

She kept leaning back to see what was touching her head.

Olivia's first real boo-boo.  She ran into a table and knocked the lamp off and here is her battle scar.


Olivia

Allie

Allie making all the noise

Allie did not want to leave this thing

Allie


Olivia

Olivia doing some chewing before dinner

Olivia kissing the camera

"Do I have something in my nose?"

Olivia waving to the plane above our house

Silly Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment