Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Playground

Okay, so I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make all of my pictures into a collage.  If you know how, please HELP me!!  Here are some pictures of the girls and Justin's parents this past weekend at Miracle Field.  Some of the pictures are from our front yard on the quilt on Sunday.  The girls had a great time and so did Papa Bo and Gigi.  Thank you both for coming and spending time with us! We always love when you come.  Enjoy!

A few quick stats at 8 Months old (3/7/11):
Allie
  • has two teeth (both front bottom teeth are in)
  • trying to crawl and pull up
  • loves to scream and squeal
  • can go super fast in her walker
Olivia
  • has two teeth (both front bottom teeth are in) 
  • crawling EVERYWHERE and pulling up on EVERYTHING
  • ear infection is cleared up
  • trying to walk while holding on to something (oh dear!) 
Papa Bo with Allie and Gigi with Olivia
Gigi swinging the girls


Papa Bo with the girls

The girls were very interested in this.  It made different noises and you could beat on the drums.

Olivia (L) and Allie (R) playing in the clovers before Olivia tackled Allie
And there it is.  Olivia loves to crawl all over Allie.


Olivia trying to eat the ruffles on Allie's shirt.

Looking for a four leaf clover.

Allie taking Olivia's hat off.  Our friend Molly made these and she did an awesome job.  Though, she didn't originally make them for my babies.  She made them for another friend with twins and I loved them so much she gave them to us.  She is very talented.  Thank you, MOLLY!!!!!

Papa Bo and Gigi with the girls.


Allie swinging


She loves to bight her bottom lip.

Allie trying to walk

YAY!!!!

Angel

Sitting like a big girl on the jungle gym

Allie in her new hat


Allie swapped hats with Olivia and chewed on her hat for a while.  Teething stinks!

Hehehehehe

I can do that too, Papa Bo!

Allie was trying the french style

My FAVORITE picture of this bunch

So serious.


She cannot stay away from the pine straw.

Needless to say, Olivia LOVES swinging!!!!!

See, I told you



Gigi with Olivia


Papa Bo with Olivia

Olivia in her new hat

I joke with people and tell them that the only thing these babies got from me were my blue eyes and cleft chin.  Justin has both, too.  They don't look anything like me.


Olivia wanted to try out the camera.

She can't sit down now that she has her new trick.


So, Olivia ventured off the quilt and saw a pine cone..........

"I don't know about this.  It feels funny."

Almost there........

"Whatever"

No comments:

Post a Comment