Friday, March 4, 2011

On the Move

Well, it's official.  I am the busiest woman in the world (or so it feels like)!!!  Allie started crawling yesterday!  YAY! And let me add....... she has not stopped.  Last night the girls woke up at 1:00 am and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30 am! I attribute this to not taking their late afternoon nap + teething + having new tricks = wanting to wake up and play.  Not cool.  Olivia has been waking up in the middle of the night for some reason screaming her head off and I have had to rock her back to sleep each time.  Allie has been sleeping all night.  It seems that they have switched up on me.  Last night was not a "good" night.  I'm walking around today like a zombie.  I turned my alarm clock off this morning and overslept (by over sleeping I mean waking up at 6:00 am instead of 5:15 am to shower and get ready before the girls get up.) 

All of the negative aside Justin and I are so excited that Allie is crawling.  It has frustrated her to no end.  She has watched Olivia for 2 weeks now and has wanted to crawl and pull up, too.  She is definitely crawling and trying very hard to get her arm muscles strengthened to pull up.  She will be pulling up by the time I get home from work today, I'm sure.  

I couldn't get a good picture of Allie last night before bath and bed time because she was crawling everywhere and would not sit still long enough for me to get a picture.  Unfortunately my camera battery was dead and all I had last night was my phone to take pictures with.  It isn't the best picture, but it will do. 

Olivia picking out a book before bath time.  The girl is obsessed with books.  I guess we are doing something right.


Maryann was going to video Allie crawling today and get some pictures with her camera.  I'll post them as soon as I get them.  They are growing up so fast.  It's hard to believe they'll be 8 months old Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment