Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today

Four years ago today I married an amazing man.  A man who has taught me and showed me many things.  He has filled my life with love, laughter, hope, security, and happiness.  He has made it an awesome adventure and I could not imagine traveling through life with anyone else.   

Thank you, Justin, for.........

always being there for me. 
laughing at my not so funny jokes, stories, and comments.
dealing with my obsessive compulsions.
eating meals that you may not like that I cook. 
smiling and telling me I'm beautiful when I have no makeup on.
loving me for being a dork.
sharing your life with me.
bringing me lunch.
making me laugh until I can't breath.
being considerate and respectful.
telling me you love me all the time.
being the father of our perfect little girls.
giving me everything.
having/learning patience.
being optimistic when we both know when something isn't going to be okay.
supporting me in EVERY decision I make or we make together.
telling me I look skinny when I don't.
telling me I'm perfect and I'm not.
taking care of me when I'm sick.
listening to my day, whether it was good or bad.
accepting my family as yours.
letting me ramble on and on and on and on and on when my stories have no point.

and

choosing me to be the one to go through life with you.


I have had the time of my life so far and cannot wait to see what more God has planned for us.  I love you.

Our engagement picture.  My favorite picture of us.
 
The day after we got engaged (July 2006)

At our rehearsal dinner at Fountianview Mansion.  Do we look young and skinny or what?

Rehearsal dinner at Fountainview Mansion.  Everything was so beautiful and delicious.

The brothers and sisters (L to R Mallory, Justin, me, Whitney, and Stan) at the Rehearsal dinner at Fountainview Mansion
The beautiful church Justin grew up in and we were married in.
My brother, Stan, and Justin

Justin and his beautiful sister


My sister, Whitney, helping me get dressed.


Justin and my gorgeous Maids.

Me and the Maids.
Brother Earl, Rev. Rick, Justin, and his Dad


During the ceremony

Our first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Justin Daniel Armstrong
Mr. and Mrs. Justin Daniel Armstrong
Rev. Rick Lane, Me, Justin, and Rev. Earl Ballard
Our first official photo as Mr. and Mrs. Justin Daniel Armstrong

The wedding party
Back Row Left to Right (Mallory, Lori, Lee, Dave, Stan, Casey)
Middle Row Left to Right (Kristin, Brandi, Whitney, Me, Justin, Randy, Dusty)
Front Row Left to Right (Rachel, Kamren, Hayley, Leigh, Brooks, Richie, Jesse)
Cutting the Brides cake
Toasting at the reception.  The most fun I have ever had!


Leaving the reception.

Our honeymoon in Hawaii.  This is the real background, people.  We went to a Luau and ended up having dinner with Danity Kane (anyone remember them?)   It was amazing.

My sweet husband rinsing off our shoes outside of our room.

Us on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.  We were too late in the season for the pipe waves.

And finally, thank you to our parents, family, and friends for supporting us and giving us the wedding day of our dreams.  Thank you to our parents for instilling the values of honesty, respect, hard work, and love in us.  You have made us the people we are today.  We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment