Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pray

Yesterday I found out that a girl I went to college with died, along with her 15 onth old son.  It was a tragic accident and has shaken me to my core.  She was a beautiful woman and a fantastic teacher.  Why does it always take a tragic event to put things in perspective?  Please, please, please pray for this amazing woman, her baby, the husband left behind, and her family.  They need your prayers more than ever now.  Go home today, hug and kiss your spouse, your children, and your parents.  You never know what will happen today or tomorrow.  I urge you to call someone you deeply love right now and tell them how much you love them.  Don't forget to pray for this family.

1 comment:

  1. I read this somewhere else yesterday. It breaks my heart, and I don't even know them! I can't imagine what her husband is going through! I read that you are trying to do a collage. Picasa is a free and easy program made by Google. Download it and you can edit pictures, and making collages is pretty self explanatory. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete