Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Break

Why is it when the weekend gets here or a break comes around it seems to fly by and you have know idea where the time went?  We were out for Fall Break Monday and Tuesday and it did NOT last long enough.  I spent the break with my girls and it was so nice.  I miss them and love spending as much time with them as I can.  This weekend all of our family came in to town to see the girls get baptized on Sunday.  We had a great time.  I love when family comes.  We watched football, shopped, laughed, and enjoyed each others company.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Me, Olivia, and Aunt Whitney before church

Justin (holding Olivia) and Me (holding Allie) before church

Justin (holding Olivia), Aunt Whit, and me (holding Allie)

Justin an me trying to calm Olivia down.  She was not happy about the bonnet situation.

Olivia after she calmed down.

Allie being so sweet before the ceremony

Mom on Saturday during the Auburn game.  Allie was tired of cheering.

Aunt Debra (Olivia on the left and Allie on the right)

Olivia enjoying her bumbo

Olivia and Allie playing Sunday morning

 Three generations of beautiful women.  Whitney, Mom (with Olivia), me (with Allie), and Aunt Debra
 Justin and me at the church before the ceremony
 This cake was the death of me.  Justin picked it up Saturday because I forgot to (they were closing at 4:00 and he just made it.)  He got home and I opened it to inspect it and they had the wrong name for Allie.  It said "Blessings Alice and Olivia".  It also had a horrible border of which I did not want.  I was steaming.  I immediately called and luckily they were still there.  I told them of their mistakes and had to take it all the way back up to the store and they said that it was correct on paper and that the woman who did the decorating didn't pay attention and that they would correct it and deliver it at 10:00 am Sunday morning.  They still didn't get it right, but delivered it and this was the end product.  I told them I was not paying for it but they still charged me.  Don't use Delectable Edibles!!!!!
Whit, Dennis and me

A special thank you to everyone who came, especially Justin's Great Grandmother who is 92!  Thank you Mom, Dennis and Whit for helping and staying the weekend.  Thank you Aunt D for coming and the "Sam's trip."  Thank you Daddy for coming and being part of this special day for the girls.  Thank you to Darlene, Randy, Grandma, Denise, and Chris for preparing all of the food and hauling it to Dothan.  Everything was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment