Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random but Cute

Olivia (L) before bed.


Allie (R) before bed.
So here are a few pictures, though not the best pictures but they sure are CUTE!!  We have been taking the majority of these pictures with our camera phones just because we can automatically put them on our email and send them to our parents. 






Olivia is very determined to get up and go.  It frustrates her so much that she can't go-go-go


Olivia
Olivia
While Olivia was playing and working on her push ups, Allie was snoozing.  What can we say, the girl loves to sleep.  This is Justin's child!!!
 Olivia trying to talk to me.  She was cooing and blabbing. 
Justin and Allie on Sunday relaxing.
The girls were all ready for Halloween.  (Left picture: Olivia on the left and Allie on the right)
(Right picture) Allie on the left and Olivia on the right

These faces make me melt (Olivia-top and Allie-bottom) 
 Who knew that children could make you forget about everything else in the world.  When I come home from work I cannot wait to see my girls and Justin, of course.  I have so much on my mind on the ride home (our house is only 5 minutes from my school, so not a very long ride) to remember  such as shopping for groceries, wash and make bottles, make formula, do the laundry, clean the house, get an oil change, call this person back, pay these bills, budget our money this month, spend time with Justin, cook dinner, put lesson plans together, and so on and so on.  But when I walk in the door and see my BEAUTIFUL daughters (WOW that still sounds weird to say) all of that leaves me and all I am able to do is concentrate on my babies.  Don't get me wrong, I still have all of those things to do when the girls go to sleep but when I am with them nothing else in the world seems to matter.  I have wanted to be a mother for a long time (as most girls/women do) and I can honestly say that this is the BEST JOB in the WORLD!!!!!!


This weekend the girls are being baptized at First United Methodist Church in Dothan and all of our family is coming in town.  We miss our family since everyone is in three different states.  We love when they come to visit. 

One last thing........please pray for Justin's grandpa as he has been put back in the hospital again.  He is such an awesome man and we want him to be around for a long time.  Also, please pray for a friend of mine who is going through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and observation this week.  They have been trying to have a baby for more than 10 years now and went through IVF Monday and so far so good! We want good news this week.  Have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Letter! Those girls are just too precious. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family.... your children are just *too* stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete