Monday, October 25, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Here are some pictures of the girls at the Pumpkin Patch at our Church.  We tried to go to Apline Farms yesterday, but the one day that the girls are in a good mood and we were all together it rained when we got there.  It hasn't rained in forever and the day we want to take pictures, it RAINS!  Oh well.  I was able to get these at least.  They are so funny!!  Olivia is on the left and Allie is on the right.

 Olivia loves to chew on her hand.  Allie was too cute.  She was trying to grab Olivia's hand. 
 Do I have to say anything about Olivia's face?  Allie is just like her daddy.  Her expression is always like she is saying to me, "Can we get this over with already?"
This was funny.  I was trying to coach the girls and get them to look at me and smile, but I failed.  Justin was standing where the girls are looking.  I guess they both can't get enough of their Daddy!!

Olivia has found a new toy! She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her exersaucer!  Even though she can't sit up very well in it, she loves to look at everything in it and play with the things around her.  I have a video of her playing in it and I'll post it later.  This is of her taking a break after she was playing with the spin dials.

And 5 minutes later..........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is my favorite picture of Allie!  When she smiles it makes my tummy get butterflies! I love them so much!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment