Friday, October 15, 2010

We have a roller!!!

Well, we have a roller!!! Olivia rolled over for the first time last night.  I was so excited that Justin and I both were there to witness it.  Both of the girls have been working so hard on rolling over and Ms. Olivia finally got all the way over and has learned to move her arm out of the way.  Allie is going to roll over any day now.  This was the best early birthday present I have ever had.  I would love to be able to see Allie rolling over, too.  I'm so scared that she's going to roll over when I'm not there but I have instructed Maryanne (our nanny/life savor) not to tell me if she does.  The girls are 14 weeks and I have no idea where the time has gone. 

Fall is here and the girls love the weather.  Maryanne takes the girls for strolls, has story time, music time, nap time, and their favorite, play time!  She really is a blessing from above.  I don't know what I would do without her.  The girls love her and so do we.  The girls have learned who she is and recognize her voice and notice when she walks in a room.  They light up when they see her like they do when they see their mommy or daddy are around.  We call her the baby whisperer.  She has a gift and I'm glad that we have the opportunity of her working with us.  THANK YOU MARYANNE!!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment